we are happy to accept returns that are received within 14 days of delivery/sale. Items returned within 7 days from the date of sale/delivery will (during the Covid 19 period) be eligible for a cash refund should you prefer this. Sale items are non refundable. All items must:
- Be unworn and unwashed
- Have all labels attached
- Furnishings/Homewares - Furniture and interiors should be inspected upon delivery prior to acceptance and signature of acceptance. Please do check as we have no way of knowing, once the items been accepted by you if damage occurs.
- We check all returned items for quality, and reserve the right to refuse return/ exchange if we believe the item does not meet the standards noted above
- When returning an item to us, please ensure you include the returns label stating clearly the reason for return/exchange
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund/exchange where returned items do not meet the standards noted above
- Some products are non-returnable and include jewellery & skincare. Bespoke order furniture and interiors (home) will not be accepted for refund/return. We will take care to ensure your selections meet all your aesthetic and quality standards prior to order)
- All returns should be sent to our Falkirk store and we would recommend using recorded / tracked and signed for your return to ensure it reaches us safely
- If your order is returned to us by the courier, the courier charge will be deducted from your refund
- If you change your mind about any item, any refund/exchange will have the original delivery cost deducted.